|Director of Development |
|Opening date: 03 May 2012|
Closing date: 18 May 2012
|The Canadian International School of Hong Kong is currently seeking a Director of Development. |
A key member of the senior leadership team, the Director of Development shall manage the development and implementation of immediate and long term fundraising programs, as well as constituent relations. The Director of Development will do so in an efficient and effective manner, employing best practices and sound development strategies in support of the vision and goals of the School.
|- Degree in a related field such as communications and/or marketing|
- Demonstrated success in being a leader and in working as a member of a team and developing effective working relationships with staff, volunteers and donors
- Strong interpersonal skills, accomplished writing and presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with senior administrators and board members, faculty and all school constituencies
- Ability to inspire trust and confidence in working with members of the School community and effectively communicate the mission of CDNIS
- Member of a Professional Fundraising Association or meet the guidelines and standards of such an association
- Experience in team leadership
- Experience in a similar role in the Education sector will be considered an asset
- Proficiency in Cantonese and Mandarin is preferred
We offer a competitive remuneration package and rewarding career opportunities.
If you are interested in working with us, please send a cover letter, a detailed resume, current and expected salary, the names and contact numbers of three references to:
Dave McMaster, Head of School at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is May 18, 2012. Successful candidates will be short-listed and will be contacted for interviews in June.
All enquiries should be directed to the attention of Human Resources Department at email@example.com
Personal Data is collected and used for recruitment purposes only.